Company : Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited
Education : Diploma – Civil
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Location : Pune
Established in 1946 Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd., popularly known as KOEL, is pioneer of Diesel Engines in India. Headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, KOEL is Flagship Company of Kirloskar Group of Companies. Annual turnover of Kirloskar Group is USD 1.5 billion.
We have 5 state-of-the-art manufacturing units in Maharashtra and Gujarat and have a strong network of Marketing and Product Support experts across India. With turnover of over Rs. 2500 Cr., KOEL is known for its Values and Ethos
Diploma Civil -Fresher
Industry: Oil and Gas, Energy, Power, Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engg., Project Management
Job Description :
1. Routine day to day building maintenance activities at Khadki
2. Supervise, monitor & control daily jobs of Civil engg contractors, support & guide the work
3. Maintain & monitor spares-inventory in the department
4. Civil Engg drawings, study , create , file & preserve
5. Civil engg & office furniture at Khadki
6. Coordination for maintenance at KOEL guest house, director’s residence etc.
Desired Profile :
Candidate must have completed Diploma in 3 years
Aggregate Percentage should be min 55 %
Interviews will be held in Pune.
Please revert urgently mentioning your percentage in each year of Diploma Civil
Contact Details :
Company: Kirloskar Group
Email : email@example.com